- 1 How and in what ways does Bluetooth Shower Speaker helps us to relax with music:
- 2 Bluetooth Shower Speakers: An Intro
- 3 List of Top 10 BEST Bluetooth SHOWER SPEAKERS !
- 4 1. Vtin SoundHot Q1 portable Bluetooth speaker:
- 5 2. Ultimate ears WONDERBOOM portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker:
- 6 3. JBL Clip 3 Portable Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker:
- 7 4. Coby True Wireless Bluetooth Speaker w/Mic
- 8 5. JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 9 6. Jam Hang Up Bluetooth Shower Speaker
- 10 7. Ultimate Ears Roll 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 11 8. OontZ Angle 3(3rd Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- 12 9. Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker
- 13 10. Olafus Bluetooth Shower Speaker
- 14 Disadvantages and Advantages of Bluetooth Shower Speakers:
- 15 Advantages of Bluetooth Shower Speakers:
- 16 Disadvantages of Bluetooth Shower Speakers:
- 17 FINAL VERDICT
Choosing the best Bluetooth Shower Speakers is may be a tough task for you but we have made it easier for you. Music is a thing that has been a part of human life for a long time ago. It has become an important part of livelihood now. We can see the presence of music almost everywhere around us.
There are various forms of music and people have different tastes in music based on what they like to hear. This greatly creates diversity among people as the people with the same taster enjoyed each other’s company. This wasn’t limited only to music though. Listening to music or pleasant sounds helps us human beings in a lot of ways.
Today music has proved itself not only as a means of entertainment but an important utility as well. It has become a career option for those who take a deep interest in studying it. It doesn’t only helps us relax but it helps us concentrate better too. It has already been proved that listening to music has a positive effect on the human body and mind. People listen to music while studying, working or while doing any task which requires concentration and they find it helpful.
How and in what ways does Bluetooth Shower Speaker helps us to relax with music:
It relieves us of stress, it helps us relax and enjoy and sets the mind to peace. Today in the global market, there is a tonne of gadgets/devices available which let us listen to whatever kind of music we prefer through very unique technologies.
These include earphones, headphones, mp3 players, speakers, etc. People use these different kinds of gadgets according to their preferences and needs, although all these gadgets serve the same purpose broadly. These gadgets have been improving over the years and new features keep getting added to them. One of these features is the state of being wireless i.e. no wires are present in the earphones/headphones, speakers or whatever it is. Wireless technology with their introduction had a revolutionary impact on the tech world.
Wires in electrical devices have always been considered as a hassle by many since the very first time they were introduced. There was no other option but to undergo that tiring work of untangling wires of electrical devices and earphones/headphones.
However, now we have a wireless substitute for almost everything. People find wireless earphones and speakers of great help. They are hassle free too and are quite easy to operate. Most of them connect to our phones and computers through Bluetooth connectivity technology which is a common thing now.
Bluetooth Shower Speakers: An Intro
Bluetooth shower speakers, as the name suggests are speakers which connect to our phones and computers through Bluetooth without the requirement of any kind of wires and play whatever we love listening to in a flash.
In this article, we are going to discuss a few of the best Bluetooth speakers available in the market. Bluetooth speakers are compact which makes it easy to carry them around. They are available in almost every price range and are quite affordable too. They don’t compromise in sound quality as few rumors claim and are easy to use. They pair up easily with our smartphones and computers which greatly increases their functionality.
The advantages of Bluetooth speakers aren’t limited to listening to music only. They pair up with assistants present in our phones and enhance the overall experience. Bluetooth speakers have proved their worth through the sound quality they provide irrespective of the price range and exceptional connectivity. People use these for various purposes. These speakers connect to our phones and computers through Bluetooth connectivity. It’s a technology that pairs up two or more different devices/gadgets for the purpose of transfer of data(irrespective of forms) without the need for wired means.
Nothing beats a shower after a tiring day and a cute little speaker which plays our songs on a click just adds a lot more to bathtime. We can sing along with our favorite beats while bathing! What else could be more fun and stress-relieving?
In this article, we are going to some of the best Bluetooth shower speakers available in the market with the respective links of where to find them as well.
List of Top 10 BEST Bluetooth SHOWER SPEAKERS !
- Vtin SoundHot Q1 portable Bluetooth speaker.
- Ultimate ears WONDERBOOM portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker.
- JBL Clip 3 Portable Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Coby True Wireless Bluetooth Speaker w/Mic
- JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Jam Hang Up Bluetooth Shower Speaker
- Ultimate Ears Roll 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- OontZ Angle 3(3rd Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker
- Olafus Bluetooth Shower Speaker
1. Vtin SoundHot Q1 portable Bluetooth speaker:
This Bluetooth speaker tops our list simply because it’s a bang for the buck. This speaker is a great value for money gadget. It is very compact and it’s circular design makes it look quite cool.
With a string attached to the body of the speaker, it gets easier to hang it on a nail or something and boom, you’re good to go. It is comparably cheaper than many Bluetooth speakers but the sound quality it packs in itself is dynamic. Since we’re talking about shower speakers here, water resistance is an important factor and yes the SoundHot Q1 is waterproof. It also supports external storage and has a connectivity range of 33ft. It comes with a playtime of 10 hours on 70% volume which is quite decent. It also has a microphone built-in which also lets us make handsfree calls and the experience is great. It is compatible with all Android and Apple devices, and with PCs as well.
2. Ultimate ears WONDERBOOM portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker:
Ultimate ears is a brand known to almost everyone. It is quite popular and trusted globally. It has a wide range of Bluetooth speakers varying over different price ranges. The WONDERBOOM portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker is a great Bluetooth speaker that has a quite appealing design. It has a rounded-cylindrical shape which makes it look dope. Also, the cylindrical shape let’s sound out in all directions i.e. 360° sound which is quite cool and useful too. It is waterproof and drops proof as well. It offers a battery life of up to 10 hours.
The connectivity range of this speaker is what that makes it different than the SoundHot Q1. It has a connectivity range of up to 30 meters or 100ft which is insane!
3. JBL Clip 3 Portable Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker:
Each one of us should admit that we came to know about the JBL brand through its audio devices and gadgets. It isn’t hidden from anyone that JBL is one of the best brands out there which manufactures speakers and earphones that promise a great deal of entertainment and fun. Clip 3 is a compact Bluetooth speaker which is waterproof and packs a tonne of features inside its tiny body. It has a decent battery life which offers 10 hours of continuous wireless streaming on a full charge. It gets fully charged in just 2.8 hours which is definitely fast considering the playtime it offers. As the name suggests, it can be clipped on to anything that offers a grip for clipping.
It can be attached to clothes as well which is just awesome and it makes portability, even more, easier and fun.
4. Coby True Wireless Bluetooth Speaker w/Mic
This Bluetooth speaker is also a grab now deal as the feature it packs in it’s sleek and compact body are crazy. It comes with a suction cup which means that it can be attached to walls or similar surfaces and it won’t fall off. Isn’t that great? The Coby CSBT-350 speaker comes with a rating of IPX5 which proves that it is waterproof as well.
So a shower or a heavy rain downfall won’t have you worried about getting the speaker damaged.
It has a jack for AUX cable which can connect directly to smartphones. It offers 12 hours of music playback which is pretty amazing given the price it is available for.
5. JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The best thing about this speaker is its monster battery. It offers 20 hours of playback time on a full charge which is pure insanity! This is the second JBL speaker on this list. Charge 3 has a rating of IPX7 which proves that this speaker is waterproof as well. It can be connected with 3 smartphones at a time and can be connected with other JBL speakers as well. Connecting it with other JBL speakers serves the purpose of amplifying the sound, although the Charge 3 is loud enough from a general point of view. It has a unique design and build and can be easily slipped in the side pockets of bag packs. The sound quality it offers is second to none for the price it is available currently.
6. Jam Hang Up Bluetooth Shower Speaker
This speaker is affordable and a great value for money too. It covers a wide connectivity range of 100ft and is dustproof along with being waterproof as well. It also offers a playtime of 8 hours which is a bit lesser than some of the Bluetooth speakers do, but given the price, it is being available for its not a bad deal. Instead, it’s a hot deal, to be honest. It comes with an integrated USB cable for desired connectivity too. What makes it count in our list is the price it is available for. It is cheap and affordable yet the sound quality it delivers doesn’t at all feels compromised or anything. It packs a powerful sound quality which makes it a definite grab deal. It also has a suction cup. It is always fun to stick it anywhere on any surface and just chill as it provides a pretty great overall experience.
7. Ultimate Ears Roll 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
This is the overall best speaker on the list so far. It excels in aspects of a best Bluetooth shower speaker.
This is also the second speaker of Ultimate ears in this list. It packs sound of an excellent quality which has 360° coverage as well. It comes with a rechargeable battery that provides 9 hours of playback time once fully charged. It is waterproof and durable. It is designed for adventures. It has an attachable bungee with itself too. Although it’s a bit expensive but it is worth every penny you spend on it. It looks and feels premium and can be paired with both Apple and Android devices. The UE Roll 2 has a connectivity range of 100ft and has it’s own companion application too which makes it a lot more user-friendly.
8. OontZ Angle 3(3rd Gen) Portable Bluetooth Speaker
This Bluetooth speaker is unexpectedly louder than many of its competitors in the same price range. This might be a reason for many people to buy this speaker. It has a cool design and can fit inside the side pocket of your backpack. It offers crystal clear stereo sound with rich bass. A full charge leads up to 12 full hours of playtime which is quite great. It is waterproof with a rating of IPX5 and is stylish as well. It is lightweight with a weight of just 10 ounces. Being lightweight it’s quite easier to carry and play around with it. Questions might arise that if it’s that much loud, then there must be distortions on higher volumes. That’s what makes this speaker special. The OontZ Angle 3 doesn’t show any signs of distortions even at the peak volume level.
The Bose Soundlink Bluetooth speaker is one of the most compact speakers of this list. It is so compact that it’s unbelievable. It has a rating of IPX7 which implies that it is waterproof like all those others on this list as well. It is available in different colors. It can directly connect to assistants present in our smartphones without the need to open or unlock our phones. Isn’t that amazing?
We don’t even need to take our phones out of our pockets to get our assistants’ help. It has a crisp, clear sound and offers up to 6 hours of battery life per charge.
10. Olafus Bluetooth Shower Speaker
The Olafus Bluetooth shower speaker is also a great value for money. It is available on Amazon below 20$. It is waterproof and has a rating of IPX7. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0 and has a suction cup which is detachable. It also supports TF card and offers 10 hours of playback time per full charge. It has a built-in microphone for hands-free calling and a metal hook as well. It is a great value for money deal and worth every buck that’s spent on it. It’s already cheaper than many speakers out there in the market.
Disadvantages and Advantages of Bluetooth Shower Speakers:
We have used and researched about the best Bluetooth Shower Speakers and found some advantages and disadvantages of it and we are sharing with you.
Advantages of Bluetooth Shower Speakers:
As we all know, there are certain pros and cons of almost everything. Bluetooth shower speakers are the same. They do have their fair share of disadvantages. However, let’s take a look at their advantages first.
- They’re wireless. That is the most obvious advantage.
- They’re compact and hence easily portable to different locations.
- They do not compromise with sound quality at all. A quality Bluetooth speaker doesn’t show distortions even at higher volume levels.
- They give the best experience in smaller rooms. We get to be ourselves for once in a while. We can dance to whatever we like and just relax from the daily stressful lifestyle.
- Most of the Bluetooth shower speakers offer decent battery life, so a one-time charge is generally enough from a general point of view.
- They’re easy to install and use. Although some might disagree, many of us aren’t good at handling wires and stuff. They don’t know the right jack or port or things like that. Wireless devices feel a lot easier to use.
Disadvantages of Bluetooth Shower Speakers:
Now we’ve taken a look at the advantages of Bluetooth shower speakers, let’s take a quick look at their disadvantages too.
- There are few people who prefer wired speakers and earphones over wireless one and being wireless is a kind of disadvantage from their point of view.
- Bluetooth devices generally face pairing issues and sound lags. It’s natural for them. Distortions would start occurring if the connection is tampered with due to some issues or the signal from either side is affected due to any possible reason.
- We need to take care of the battery of Bluetooth devices and shower speakers. We have got to make sure that the battery stays charged so it doesn’t die in between playing our favorite songs.
- Bluetooth speakers aren’t able to compete with wired speakers in terms of raw power i.e. watts.No matter how loud they’re, the wired ones will be louder.
- Any blockage between the connection may result in disturbing the experience and it might also damage the connectivity efficiency depending on the frequencies of its occurrence.
- They’re a bit costly when compared to the general, wired ones.
- A Bluetooth connection is more prone to cyber attacks as well.
- The sound quality, no matter how great it is on a Bluetooth speaker, it’ll always be better on a wired system.
In this article so far, we’ve discussed Bluetooth shower speakers, how they help us relax, how they are easy to use, in what ways are they better than the wired speakers and their disadvantages as well. We also had a look at some of the best Bluetooth shower speakers out there in the market. The list was basically themed on value for money products and there’s no order of speakers mentioned there. Many people prefer wired speakers over wireless one and it’s a matter of pure choice. It isn’t something we need to debate or argue over. For some people, wired speakers/gadgets would be easier to use and for some, it’d be vice versa. Music is helping us greatly in this busy lifestyle we all are living and speakers/earphones are just means of entertainment for us. However, listening to loud music can damage our hearing abilities as well wouldn’t be a good thing. We should be aware of our needs and preferences while choosing between wired and wireless systems. They both serve the same purpose and they both have their equal share of pros and cons. Technology is getting better day by day and it’s possible that one day a newer, safer, and a better medium for listening to music may overtake the whole world.
If you have any questions regarding the Bluetooth Shower Speakers, do comment below and let us help you.